Back to Top
Beranda
Bali
Big A Travel Journal
Garuda Indonesia
penerbangan
[Big A Travel Journal] My First Solo Flight

It finally came. The day I was waiting for. The day I rode Garuda again! I finally got to go on a plane after nearly 1 year. That has got to be an achievement. And for the first time, I got to ride it alone. Your reactions might have been surprised. You might have thought I was going to another  country by myself without any parent supervision. Ha! I wished that's what happened. Unfortunately that's not what happened. I just went to Bali. And my parents went with me. Not on the same plane though . They went on Air Asia while I went on Garuda. It 's a long story. But I just might tell you. So it all started a long time ago (flashback). My mum booked us a flight to Bali. She booked 4 tickets for the 4 of us. My mum also booked us a villa there. I was excited because it's been months since we went anywhere. Because I am a good student, I didn't want to go on the weekdays. Skipping class would surely make me less smart, and I would have lots of homework. So mum bought t...
Baca selengkapnya

Penulis blog

Afif Dalma
Blogger yang suka nulis karena memang hobi.

Tidak ada komentar

Info Blog

AFIF SHARING merupakan blog pribadi sekaligus media sharing yang membahas beragam topik menarik. Penulis berharap semua artikel di blog ini dapat memberikan manfaat bagi teman-teman semua.

Dokumentasi

Bantuan & Dukungan

Javascript